Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Florida, Eugene and Dancing

These are some pictures of my ballet recital. I was a jelly fish and a weird dancer. Look at the make-up! so funny. It was 94 degrees in the high school. Look at my jellyfish costume! I was soooo hot. But it was still fun.

My mom my dad and I went to Eugene for a football scrimmage. We saw this duck fan. The licence plate even said BIKER DUCK, It was pretty funny.

I was just in Florida. So pretty. My friend Margaret came and stayed with us. We had so much fun! We even went scuba diving in the pool! We were there for 10 days. Margaret was only with us for three but we still had fun.












3 comments:

Nancy said...

Amy-

Great pixs! You ROCK as a jelly fish, girl!

Love, Mom

Deja said...

Amy you look awsome as a jellyfish !
I sent you a letter.
I hope you get it.

LOVE,
TX EMMA

dele said...

Hi Amy!! I miss you sooo much!!!
Guess what I got? Give up, A PUPPY!! Her name is Lucy Pickles!

E-mail me @ adele.r@verizon.net

from Adele