Hey it's Bella. Did you know Charlie and me were in the newspaper? We're running in a pet contest in Central Oregon. Can't wait to know if we win!! Tell you later.
I'm starting snowboarding up again. Tomorrow. I hope I can get my toe turns right for once. It's really scary. You've seen Oregon Olsons so you know that story I told about our trip here. Not much fun. I'll be heading to Ny in March for my cousins wedding. The dates we'll be there are March 27-April 1. The wedding is the 29th. Easter is going to be extra special this year because it's Bella's first birthday. I can't belive she's going to be a year old soon. I'm so exited for her b-day!!
Well write later!!! Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Feel welcome to give comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella looks so cute there! Maybe we can have a sleep over when you come up! Can't wait! You got the pictures of Papi after grooming?Cute?
Sarah using jacks account
bella is soooooo cute!!!
have fun at the wedding!
tell bella charlie and you that i miss you
hey amy,
lots of hw for me ttyl
bye
Angie
Post a Comment